Kids vs Cavities: How to Look After Your TeethView More Books
**This book is optimized for the iPhone. If you are viewing this on your iPad download our enhanced version!**
Age range: 4-12 Years old (4-year-old), 5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old; 8-year-old; 9-year-old; 10-year-old, 11-year-old, 12-year-old)
Reading level: 7-12 Years old (7-year-old; 8-year-old; 9-year-old, 10-year-old, 11-year-old, 12-year-old)
*Do you have problems getting your children to brush their teeth?*
Teach your kids proper dental hygiene and why it’s so important to brush your teeth with this fun adventure.
This book will help you:
- Provide a unique and fun way to start teaching your young child about proper dental hygiene.
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate tricky discussions with them.
- Empower your kids to take action and learn to make difficult decisions.
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and get a jump start on teaching your child crucial life skills.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested – to maximize their absorption, and frankly…to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will read it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them understand difficult issues.